Thursday, June 26, 2008

God is real...

If I can take this moment to say that no matter what you are going through. No matter what you have been through. It's important to acknowledge that there is no LOVE like God's love. He will take a tragedy and turn it into triumph. He will take your Sickness's and turn them into surceases. a couple a weeks ago my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Something every male on my fathers side has had. My grandfather actually passed away with this disease. But I'm so grateful to God and I am so in awe of his grace... my father had surgery today to remove his cancer...and the surgery was in fact successful. Now there is a chance that it could come back. But I'm not worried. I know that God is with us always. His love is beyond cancer. Another incident that happened recently.. One of my Best friends in the whole world.. (Tara King) was graced by a bullet across her chest.. One wrong move and it would have went into her heart. But again.. God's grace and love conquers all. She is alive and well. Bruised and scarred but alive. She is forever transformed and now more than ever understands that God is in control. Fear and worry are but mere feelings. I praise God and thank him for both of these tragedies. Because in both situations he showed his power. His love. His mercy. I know that everything happens for a reason..and we are all put on this earth for a purpose and that's to save others as God has saved us. So I pray that anyone reading this..whatever troubles you face...put your trust in him. and you will Triumph no matter what.


LIVING IN HIS LOVE


APRYL MECHELLE PAIGE

No comments: