Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THERE IS HOPE PEOPLE!!

If you know me then you know Outkast is my favorite music period. I'm not just a fan I'm definitely a Stan and PROUD OF IT. I went to one concert back in the Aquemini days.. let's just say it changed my life forever. Anyway enough about my undying love for Andre 3 Stacks and Sir Luscious..Big Boi has a new single out Ft Miss Mary J from his up coming album
"Sir Luscious Left foot"

I know I'm kinda biased but the song really is dope ...Check out the Video



Download it here : Big Boi Ft Mary J Blige "Somethings Gotta Give" (Via Nah Right)

And here's another treat from the album to download :

Big Boi ft. Andre 3000 & Raekwon - Royal Flush *CDQ*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am right there with you A.P. - Outkast is without a doubt the greatest duo of all times. Sad they are making music together anymore, but it does seem there is hope.

Pages said...

Yeah the greatest! But I saw an interview not to long ago and Big said him and Dre are working on a new one..so we got something to look forward to :)