Wednesday, August 20, 2008

GOODIE MOB IS THE ILLEST

Umm ok so I'm kinda late but Goodie Mob With Cee-lo and everything is back jack! When I say I love Goodie mob I mean it.. They are definitely in my top ten list of hip hop groups/MC's. They're music was always innovative and still soulful and classic. LOVE THEM! lol almost as much as outkast. But aywhoo rumor has it they are reuniting. I will be holding my breath. Yes I said WILL. Here's a lil vid of them performing at Nelly's show in ATL SHAWTY. By the way. Nelly really is a good performer. I saw him live on the TRL tour once ( don't ask) but at the time I was like "oh Nelly's coming on who really cares." By the time he got off the stage I was sweating and had lost my voice. LOL BATTER UP!

Skip to around 8:10 to see Goodie Mob.


No comments: