Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"SO STUPID"

I want to introduce you to an artist by the name of VON SWAY.(www.myspace.com/vonswayonline) Von Sway is a great songwriter and talented performer. He aspires to " Stir up feelings, capture imaginations and fuel thoughts with his messages of hope and love." I was introduced to this young artist's music by a really good friend of mine, DJ KMP. He asked me to write a song for Von Sway. It was my first attempt at writing a song for a guy. I really liked what I wrote... but they ended up not choosing it. It's all good because I'm just grateful I even got the opportunity. What he wrote is really dope. It's a catchy and heartfelt song the ladies will love.. tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's going on sis!!! First I must say that I love what you are doing. I'm so proud that you have created a niche designed for you to express yourself to the world. I look forward to checking your blog. Secondly, although I am slightly bias to the orignal song that you wrote for Von Sway. I must say, that I love his version as well as the video.


keep it up!!


Live Freely!!!


Rashondra Angelle

Pages said...

I'm slightly Bias as well.. but I'm with you on that this version is nice! Thanks for the comment tell a friend! :)

APRYL

Tara King said...

Ummm...I just like yours better. Honestly. It would have been nice to hear him sing your version, tell him to just cut it and stop being "so stupid"! Lol ;-)

Pages said...

TK BE NICE!