Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to my world!

I've been saying I need to start a blog for quite some time. If you know me you know that I have a bit of a rebellious nature :) I rebelled against my own idea . How crazy is that. Well nonetheless here I am. Ready for the world. I plan to use this blog to do all of the following: share my music, educate, inspire, uplift, entertain, express my frustrations, Share my joys, piss a few people off,and lastly spread joy and positivity in the world! I know you can all feel me on this.. Anyone who visits my page feel free to give your honest thoughts and feelings..I sure won't be holding back mine! LOVE YA!

AP

1 comment:

Unknown said...

April is the one to watch she is a very dope song writer. I've had the pleasure of knowing her for a few years now and she is a beautiful person witha wonderful heart.....Puncharelli